Friday, January 9, 2009

Hilarious Conversations about Food, an ongoing chronicle thereof (pt.1)

This is part one of a series I find myself calling, Hilarious Conversations about Food, an ongoing chronicle thereof. Here, if everything goes according to plan, you should find transcripts of actual conversations had or overheard by myself, of a nature which I deemed worthy to post on the Worldly Wide Web. Since I have yet to really meet anyone with my peculiar craziness towards food, I fear this section wont be updated often. I shall try my best.

An msn conversation between Kait and myself from earlier this summer:

-----
Patrick - I had stampede mini donuts.. they were more than enough for me.

Kait - he he he.... maybe that's what's causing you such grief.

Patrick - Id rather blame the state of the world today.. but I guess minidonuts pretty much sum that up, dont they??

Kait - in a sick way they do.

Patrick - the sugar represents the harsh conflict of political forces. the cinnamon represents the thin veneer of lies they use to cover up the sugary conflict. the shape is indicative of the never ending plight of our ancestors. And the dough harkens to a stronger realization that we are simply eating our world away.
It all makes so much sense now.

Kait - you need to include this in your food blog.

Patrick - ooh and the bag.. the bag is there to keep the sugar in so when you are done you can lick your fingers and stick em into the sugar.. you pig.
-----

I am well aware that this section of the blog could easily be called, Patrick's boundless arrogance, and how "ooh I just love my own wit", a chronicle thereof. 

No comments: